Friday, December 25, 2009

Things that I hate

This is something that I've been contemplating writing for a little while now. I know that everyone has things that they just can't fucking stand no matter how many times they are forced to deal with them. I'm no exception. In fact, being as proficient with the English language that I am, saying that I actually "hate" something should be considered to actually have some force behind it. Though I do often choose to use other words like, loathe, disdain, and abhorred. But then again when confronted with some of these things I revert to simply saying, "Fuck", a lot and cursing the existence of said object of my "affection". I'm not going to get real deep into these, it's just going to be quick, down, and dirty.

Things that I Hate:

1. Stupid People - I'm not talking your run of the mill below average IQ individual, I'm talking about repeat offenders. People that continually say the most inane fucking retarded shit. People that mindlessly regurgitate rumors and hearsay as though it were gospel. People that teach their kids to be fucking morons because they don't want to be outdone by their offspring. The kind of people that couldn't point out their own fucking home town on a map or can't tell you how many stars are on the American flag. Stupid, mindless, useless, wastes of flesh and perfectly good oxygen. The gene pool needs a little more bleach, these fucking assholes are breathing my air.

2. Pooping - This one is different, because try as I might, I just can't get around it. I've always been a very clean person. I shower every day. I take care of my teeth. Even when I was a baby, I've been told that I would wail like rape victim if I made a mess in my diaper. While I don't scream about it anymore, I still just don't like the whole filthy act of it. I think it's proof that there is no God. If we were created in his image, don't you think he'd figure some other way to get rid of our waste? He could at least make it smell like roses or something.

3. Doing things a certain way simply because that's the way it's always been done - If that's not the most fucked up retarded reason to do something, I don't know what is. Fucking evolve, people. Shake things up a little, improve things. And I'm not talking about coming up with some high speed solution to a problem that isn't there, I'm talking about shit like views on homosexuality or everyone in the Middle East hating everyone else in the Middle East. What the fuck is up with that shit? Gay people have been around for fucking, well as long as people in the Middle East have been trying to kill each other, probably longer. Specifically, I apply this to the Marine Corps. We've got a lot of fucked up little rules put in place by someone 15 years ago because one asshole got in trouble and now the rest of the Corps has to pay for it. People need to get educated and re-evaluate the status quo.

4. The government raping the education system - We've gotten ourselves into a sad state. First it was language programs, then it was music programs, then it was physical education programs. Where will we stop? We've now got a system that tests our youths knowledge on Math and Reading, that's it. Where the fuck did Science, Art, Music, Philosophy, Economics, and Government go? Sure, we have those classes, and you have to "pass" them to graduate high school, but do they matter? NO! The No Child Left Behind act was the icing on the cake. What happened to getting held back a year. We're so apt to let gifted students skip grades, but why not hold some back. Why not pay teachers enough money so that people actually want to become teachers. We spend billions of dollars on shit we don't need, why not redirect some of that money to things we do need, like better education. Who is going to solve the problems we're making now when we're producing citizens that can't fucking read?

No comments: