Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mah tummy goes "gurgle gurgle gurgle"

I'm standing in my box thinking about how hungry I am right now. I know what you are thinking, why don't you get some food. Brilliant idea! It just so happens that I thought of it myself about ten minutes ago. "What did I do about" it you ask? The same thing any man with a plate or curry chicken and wild rice would do, I popped that sucker in the microwave and salavated with anticipation over the delecious aroma that was wafting out of wherever it is that those microwaves leak out so they can kill my sperms. So why the post? I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING FORK! Stuck in the box with wafty deliciousness and no utencils.

3 comments:

-Aaron said...

Crisis averted. I got myself a fork.

D. Skippy said...

Aw, c'mon! What did you think you were given hands for? :XD

-Aaron said...

I actually ended up takign the manual approach before I got a fork. But I only got through one piece of chicken and it kinda turned my fingers orange for a little while.